0.3mm 9H 2.5D HD Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 7 Plus / 8 Plus
For protecting your cherished cellphone in a more efficient way, maybe a tempered glass screen functions better than a protective film. Our 0.3mm 9H 2.5D HD Tempered Glass Screen Protector is recommended for meeting your demand. Made of premium tempered glass, offer durable and transparent surface while keeping the screen clean and unscratched. Featuring maximum protection from scratches, scrapes and bumps. What is more, special surface treatment also makes this glass screen attach smoothly and leave without any residue once removed. Multiple specifications for you, you can choose the right phone film for your phone model.
2.5D Arc Edge, Safer and Stronger
Easy to Paste
Specifically designed for iPhone:Due to the rounded edge design of the iPhone, and to enhance compatibility with most cases, the Tempered Glass Screen Protector is designed to 2.5D Arc Edge, and does not cover the entire screen. It is effective for preventing bubbling and peeling at the edges.
Surface hardness: 9H, premium tempered glass, of great durability , reliability and scratch resistant, protect your precious cellphone from any potential damage.
Ultra-thin 0.3mm thickness, promises full compatibility with touchscreen sensitivity, the touch-screen accurate is up to 99.99%. Ultra-clear High Definition provide an optimal and natural viewing experience.
Hydrophobic and oleophobic screen coating protects against sweat and oil residue from fingerprints.
Easy to attach and remove, attach smoothly with self-adhering surface, it leaves no residue when removed.
1. As this is a glass product, please note that the edges of the glass are the most vulnerable areas.
2. When removing for re-use, the adhesive properties might wear off to an extent where the screen protector will not adhere to the device. It is not recommended to rouse the glass protector once it's been applied.
3. Using excessive force who installing or removing the screen protector may damage the product.
1. Please use the alcohol swab and the microfiber fabric to clean the LCD screen before installation.
2. Peel the protective layer off the adhesive side.
3. Carefully align the glass to the screen.
4. Press the center of the glass then adhesive part will spread over all parts smoothly.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Does the screen protector cover the whole screen? Why is it smaller than my iPhone's screen?
Due to the rounded edge of the iPhone design, and to enhance compatibility with most cases,the tempered glass does not cover the entire screen. You might find the white edge around your screen protector. It is effective for preventing bubbling and peeling at the edges. If you prefer a screen protector that covers the whole screen, we highly recommended our Full-Coverage Screen Protector.
2. The flexibility of the Glass Screen Protector is just the same as the plastic material, is it made of tempered glass or plastic?
This screen protector is a real tempered glass.The plasticly flexibily is the exact reason why we call it tempered glass screen protector. Tempered or toughened glass is a type of safety glass processed by controlled thermal or chemical treatments to increase its strength compared with normal glass.
3. Does it come with a cleaning wipe to use prior to placing on the phone?
Yes, before placing the screen protector, please first clean the screen by the alcohol swab and the microfiber fabric.
4. How can I remove bubbles?
If there are bubbles, please try to press the bubble by using your finger with a little force,and try to use a ruler or a credit card to help you with the problem,but a thin cloth pad is needed on the surface of the screen to avoid scratches the protector.
5. How can I remove a cracked glass screen protector?
Lift the screen protector with the card from any corner of the screen protector. Once the corner has been lifted off the device, hold the corner and remove slowly. (If you would ever find CHIP or CRACK on screen protector, for your safety, please wear glove to remove screen protector gently to avoid any possible further damage or injury)